Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Kill Order: Pre-Order it Now!




        Hey guys, a few days ago I heard of James Dashner Prequel! Yes when I say Prequel I mean the Maze Runner series is sadly 100% over, but that doesn't mean we can't have some juicy information on what happened before the maze can't we?
This is amazing! I was thrilled when I heard about this and it will come out August 14 and apparently talk about the life of Thomas before the maze and all sorts of stuff. I really wanted to Pre-Order it sadly I don't have the money to do so right now. Although, if around 10 of you do Pre-Order it I might get enough affiliate money to Pre-Order it myself! So don't miss a chance to be one of the first to get this amazing novel!

Pre-Order it now: Click Here


9 comments:

Unknown

Hi my name is Caitlin, over at The Y.A. Bookworm, I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award ! Find out more here: http://theyabookworm.blogspot.ca/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

Anonymous

This looks awesome! :D

Unknown

It does look great! I just wanted to inform you guys since I didn't know about it before a week or so!

Anonymous

I didn't know about this, thanks for the update. I have read the first two novels of The Maze Runner series but haven't had time to read The Death Cure. It's always interesting to learn about more background info from prequels.

Unknown

I know right?! Ah get reading man! The death Cure was pretty good, like everything that was confusing or not mentioned you got to know about it in that book! I really hated the ending :((( but I won't spoil anything. When you read it tell me what you think.

Anonymous

Hi Nic! :) Do you know about NetGalley? Because you can have the opportunity to read it earlier and review it for publicity for the book. Just let me know, and if you want, you can email me and I can sort of explain it to you better. :) It's a really useful tool for bloggers and I definitely LOVE it LOL ;) But thanks for the information! I read the first book the other day and really enjoyed it, but I have to wait until I finish the series to read it. :)

Unknown

Hey Eileen. Yes, I've heard of Netgalley. I'm sort of newbie to it but getting used to it. The Kill order is actually the only novel I've requested. Sadly I got an instant decline saying they had limited numbers of reviews to give out. Also I don't use Netgalley unless there's a super great book because I have a big TBR pile and I just feel as if I would go crazy and get 30 books if I let myself go there :D Anyways thanks for stopping by.

Daniela

I've seen the books from this series a lot, but I never really gave them much thought. Definitely going to check them out though. Might even pre-order this one. They sound amazing :)

Unknown

:o You've never read these? :o! *shocked* Go get the first one now! They are amazing. I would probably put rate them up there next to Hunger games and possibly Divergent. Of course many might disagree!

Say what you think...